We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 500 grams of dark chocolate
- 300ml liquid cream
- 50g grams of butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 80 ml whiskey
- cocoa for decoration.
Preparation time: over 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chocolate Truffles:
- Heat the whipped cream and add the broken chocolate in small pieces.
- Homogenize, then add honey and whiskey.
- Mix well.
- Leave to cool and when it reaches room temperature, add the butter and mix.
- Sprinkle a generous layer of cocoa on a wooden bottom or even directly on the kitchen counter.
- From the obtained composition we take with a teaspoon, put in cocoa and form balls.
- Let them cool for 1-2 hours after which we can serve them.