We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I used a piece of eggplant for the rounds, one I cut in half.
Wash the eggplant then peel but not completely, cut into strips. One of them is cut into rounds 0.5 cm thick. The other is cut in half lengthwise and the core is dug out with a spoon. The core is cut into small cubes.
In a large bowl put water and 1 lb of coarse salt. Put the eggplant in this water, immerse well and place a heavy bowl over them to stay under water. Keep for 30 minutes, then drain and dry well.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Peel an onion and chop finely. Put 4-5 lg of olive oil in a saucepan and heat. Add the onion and let it cook. Peel a squash, grate it and add it to the onion.
The peppers are washed, cleaned of stalks and seeds and cut into small cubes. Add over the onion and carrot mixture and leave to harden. You can also add hot peppers. I didn't put it anymore because the kapia pepper was slightly hot.
The tomatoes are scalded and peeled, then cut into cubes. Put them in the pan together with the eggplant core. Stir, add sugar, salt and pepper to taste and simmer for a few minutes on low heat, covered.
Cut the green parsley and mint leaves into small pieces. Cut the garlic into slices. When the sauce is ready, add the greens and garlic. Mix well then turn off the heat.
Heat the olive oil in a pan. Fry the eggplant slices on one side and the other, then the eggplant halves, turning them on all sides.
2 trays are being prepared. Grease with a little olive oil. Put the eggplant slices in a tray and place a pile of sauce on top. Put the eggplant halves in another tray. Fill each eggplant with the remaining sauce.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Cover the trays with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. After the time has elapsed, remove the foil and leave for another 15 minutes.
Serve hot, seasoned with green parsley and chopped mint leaves.
Eggplant rounds with vegetable sauce
Ingredients for one person
-100g eggplant cut into rounds
-1/2 tablespoon olive oil
-50g diced bell peppers
-50g chopped tomatoes
-50g diced mushrooms
-50g red onion
-a few strands of parsley
-salt, pepper and green spices
Method of preparation:
Put olive oil in the pan and fry the eggplant slices on both sides for a few seconds. Meanwhile, put the rest of the vegetables in the pan in another pan, and then add water and temper them. Season with salt, pepper and green spices. We take the vegetable sauce and put it over the eggplant slices.
Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
It can be consumed from Stage 2 of the diet, as a side dish or snack.
Tips & tricks: if we want a more intense taste, then we can rub the eggplant slices with garlic, before we put the vegetable ragu over.
Assorted vegetables in the oven
A vegetarian dish very easy to prepare and extremely tasty. It can also be a garnish for a chicken steak or whatever you want. I simply ate it like that, as such it is very good. As it is Holy Week and some of you are fasting, you can replace the cheese with tofu and it becomes a main kind of fasting.
NoProblem Kitchen Recipe May / 2008.
We prepare the vegetables: cut the potatoes into rounds and the diced potatoes. Celery in small cubes, as well as bell peppers. We cut the onion into scales.
Discard the potatoes and carrots in boiling water. boil them for 2-3 minutes. You drain them.
I prepared them on the steamer, for an extra taste, I left them for 10 minutes.
Simmer onions and celery over low heat in 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the potatoes, carrots and peppers. Continue to brown the vegetables for another 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the vegetables to a tray.
In the bowl of the robot add the breadcrumbs, parmesan / cheese, garlic clove, thyme, 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle the flavored mixture over the vegetables. Put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes.
Eggplant with vegetables for the winter!
A delicious combination of vegetables to fully enjoy their taste even in winter.
-180-200 gr of oil - for frying.
-1 tablespoon with a pinch of salt
-100 ml of 9% vinegar (optional only 80 ml).
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the eggplant into 1 cm thick slices.
Advice. If you have bitter eggplant, add 1 tablespoon of salt, mix and leave for 30-40 minutes. After that, rinse them under running water and let them drain.
2. Peel the bell pepper and seeds, then cut it into large pieces.
3. Cut the carrot into short, thick straws, chop the greens, cut the hot pepper into rounds, and the garlic into thin slices.
4. Take a large cauldron or pan, pour oil, add the carrot and fry for 2-3 minutes until soft.
5. Remove the carrot and fry the bell pepper with hot pepper in the same oil for 2-3 minutes, stirring.
6. After that, fry the eggplant for 3-4 minutes. The eggplants will soak in the oil and fry on a dry pan.
Advice. If you fry the eggplant first, then you will need a much larger amount of oil and the appetizer will be too greasy.
7. Wash the jars with baking soda in advance and boil the lids.
8. In jars, add a layer of eggplant, greens, garlic, carrots, greens, bell peppers, greens, garlic and repeat the layers. Cover the jars with lids.
9. In boiling water, add salt, sugar and mix. Boil the marinade for 2-3 minutes, add vinegar, boil it for another 1 minute and distribute the boiling marinade in jars.
10. Cover the jars with lids, transfer them to a saucepan with a towel at the base, pour warm water under the shoulders and sterilize them for 15 minutes (0.5l) or 18 minutes (0.7l).
11. Screw the jars, turn them with the lid down, wrap them in something warm and let them cool.
It can be stored very well all winter at room temperature. The vegetables look appetizing and good-looking and are very tasty.
Eggplant stuffed with vegetables - Imam Bayildi
All traditional Turkish meals start with famous dishes and a glass of "raki" (cumin-flavored alcoholic beverage). Among the dishes are cucumber salads with yogurt, ground caviar, marinated mackerel, the famous "borek" (puff pastry pies with cheese or meat filling), sarmale in beef sheets, etc.
We invite you to a main dish: eggplant stuffed with vegetables. It is easy to prepare and is only a good recipe for a hot meal. For those who want eggplant with meat, you can replace the vegetables with a filling based on minced meat, mixed with a little rice and a beaten egg, over which sprinkle a little grated cheese and put for decoration 2-3 thin slices of tomatoes .
- 5 eggplants
- 3 onions
- 3 bell peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 8 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch of chopped parsley
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste
The eggplants are washed, wiped and their tails cut.
Each eggplant is cut in half lengthwise and scooped out with a teaspoon. They will look like boats that will be filled later.
In a bowl put water with a little salt, in which the eggplant is inserted for about 20 minutes.
During this interval, the onion is cleaned and cut into thin slices, the bell pepper is washed, cleaned and also cut into slices.
In a bowl put 1 tablespoon of olive oil to heat and immediately put the sliced onion, chopped pepper and finally the eggplant core.
Keep on the fire for 5-10 minutes, stirring constantly so that it doesn't burn, and at the end add the chopped parsley and the larger crushed garlic, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Homogenize the composition.
The eggplants are removed from the salt water and rinsed under a stream of cold water.
Wipe with a paper towel and simmer on all sides in a pan in which I put a little olive oil.
Fill the eggplant halves with the homogenized mixture and garnish with thin slices of tomatoes.
Wallpaper an oven tray with aluminum foil and place the eggplants next to each other.
Heat the oven and insert the tray for 35-40 min.
Sprinkle each eggplant with a little olive oil and leave in the oven.
After 30 minutes, check if the eggplants are well penetrated and remove if they start to penetrate.
It can be served either hot or at room temperature, accompanied by natural rice.
This is how you have to cook eggplant all summer long!
A new delicious recipe! You will not be able to forget this taste! A spectacular vegetable dish, which is eaten in an instant. The best eggplant recipe. You will remember its taste all winter. Imam Bayildi of eggplant.
-salt, black pepper and sugar & # 8211 to taste
- Garlic & # 8211 optional and to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the ends of the eggplants, peel them, cut them into slices about 1 cm thick, sprinkle with salt and leave for 5-10 minutes.
2. Transfer the eggplants to paper towels and dry. This way they will not soak up much oil and will not remove moisture during frying.
3. Heat the pan with oil and fry the eggplant on both sides. Let them drain from the oil and remove them on the absorbent wipes.
4. Cut the onion in half into rounds, transfer it to the pan in which you cooked the eggplant and fry it until it becomes semi-transparent.
5. Meanwhile, pour boiling water over the tomatoes and leave for 5-7 minutes. You take them out, peel them and cut them into small pieces.
6. Add the tomatoes to the onion pan, stir and sauté the vegetables for 10-15 minutes, until the excess liquid evaporates.
7. Fry the peppers in the pan with oil until well browned, remove them to a plate and sprinkle with salt. This way, in 10 minutes, you will be able to easily peel the peppers. Remove the seed stalk.
8. When the tomato and onion sauce is almost ready, season it with salt, black pepper and sugar, mix and remove from the heat.
9. Chop the greens and garlic.
10. At the base of a deep frying pan, add a layer of tomato sauce with onion, a layer of eggplant, a layer of pepper and sprinkle everything with garlic greens.
11. Repeat the layers until the ingredients are finished, the last being the tomato sauce with onion.
12. Put the pan on medium heat, cover with a lid and cook the vegetables for 10 minutes.
See what fantastically tasty food you can get from the most affordable ingredients. If you haven't cooked vegetables like this before, give it a try!
Imam Bayildi Turkish eggplant recipe in the oven
There are many legends about this very delicious dish, I know the one that says that an imam ate and liked it so much that he fainted. As I told you, there are other versions, but as my poor recipe is expected to be posted this summer, I don't think I'm looking for the rest of the legends & # 8230
I highly recommend this Turkish dish, just like everything I tried super good.
2 large eggplants
1-2 large onions (we like it more)
250 gr ripe garden tomatoes
5 cloves of garlic
as if I also put green peppers
Cut the eggplant in half.
Dig the core with a spoon, being careful not to pierce the bottom.
The pieces are salted and left to drain for about 30 minutes.
Finely chop the onion and fry in oil.
Add the eggplant pieces, and when they start to brown, add the garlic.
Put the tomatoes cut into large pieces in the pan.
Put the filling in eggplant and put in the oven.
Sprinkle with green parsley.
I didn't cover the tray, I didn't put any water. I don't know how it's made traditionally, but even as I made them, they turned out super delicious. Now I'm waiting for summer to come again.
A fasting delight: Vegetable nutmeg, an easy-to-prepare recipe with ingredients at hand
Fasting days should not become a chore, especially for gourmets.
Vegetable moussaka is a very popular alternative when we need to avoid meat.
Here's how to make a delicious meatless moussaka recipe with eggplant and potatoes.
- 3 eggplants
- 5 medium potatoes
- 2-3 zucchini
- 4 peppers
- 6 tomatoes
- peppercorns and ground
- a head of garlic
- 4-5 tablespoons sunflower oil
- a parsley tie
- 2-3 basil leaves
- 1-2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 30 margarine
Wash the potatoes and bring to a boil in salted water. After boiling, remove from the water and allow to cool, then peel. Eggplants are washed and cleaned, as are pumpkins, then cut into appropriate rounds and sautéed in a little oil to soften and remove toxins. Allow to drain through a sieve. Separately, slice the tomatoes and boiled potatoes and peel the garlic. The peppers are washed, peeled and sliced. Line the tray with margarine and breadcrumbs and arrange the vegetables as desired. They can be interspersed or overlapped. Leave the tray in the oven to brown. Fasting moussaka is served garnished with parsley and green basil.
Imam bayildi - eggplant stuffed with tomatoes and onions in Turkish style!
"Imam bayildi" is a vegetarian delicacy, which is the symbol of Turkish cuisine. "Eggplant stuffed with onions and tomatoes" have a special taste, spicy and very tasty. Take advantage of the eggplant season and be sure to prepare this dish that will pleasantly surprise you! Eggplants are delicious both hot and cold.
Method of preparation
1. Wash the eggplants, cut the tails, cut them lengthwise and salt them.
2. Drain the juice after 30 minutes and fry the eggplant in oil until soft. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Fry the chopped onion and grated carrot in oil.
4. Add the chopped garlic, parsley, 3 tomatoes, red pepper and salt, mix well and simmer a little.
5. Fill the eggplant with the filling obtained. Put them in a baking dish and place the remaining filling at the bottom of the mold.
6. Cut a red slices. Place a slice of tomato on each eggplant, sprinkle parsley on top and pour a small amount of water. Simmer in the oven for about 30 minutes.
7. You can serve hot or cold eggplant. Prepare the eggplant in advance so that the flavors blend.
Imam Bayildi (Imam Baldi)
I didn't know I was going to prepare Imam Bayildi, in abbreviated form Imam Baldi, this weekend. The initial plan was to make a series of pickles and preserves, of which, although you can find them in all supermarkets, they are not sacred until you make them at home.
I made eggplant zacusca with donuts and donuts stuffed with red cabbage, among a few other small things, after which I was left with some leftover ingredients that could no longer be a portion & # 8221.
That's how I remembered a Turkish specialty that could include them all and was defined as a dish that drove the Imam crazy. Moreover, it is one of the most popular vegetarian or fasting dishes.
Ingredients for Imam Bayildi:
-4 young eggplants
-4 peeled tomatoes
& # 8211 2 onions
-1 cup oil
-1 parsley root
-1 little celery
-chopped greens (parsley, dill, celery leaves)
-1 bell peppers
-breaded cabbage strips (white or red).
Preparation Imam Bayildi (Imam Baldi):
Cut the eggplant into 4 lengthwise and put in a sieve with a pinch of salt, leave for 1-2 hours and rinse in cold water.
Finely chop the onion in oil (about 150 & # 8211 200 ml), and quench with diced, diced tomatoes.
Cut the vegetables as for the soup, cook a little in oil, salt and fill the eggplant with it, after they have been scalded for about 1 minute. The eggplants thus filled are put in sauce and boiled covered with a cup of vegetable soup or hot water.
If it remains vegetables, bring it to a boil next to the eggplant. Add a few peppercorns and 1-2 bay leaves to the sauce.
When almost ready, add the garlic, cover with a thin layer of finely chopped greens and a few slices of tomatoes, and bake for about 5 minutes.
Imam Bayildi it is served with sour cream or yogurt and, if you prefer, with hot peppers. You can au gratin with cheese (optional).