We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I boiled the soy for 10 minutes in salted water then put it in a strainer and cooled it under a stream of water. I squeezed it well in my hand and put it in a bowl. I sifted the 3 tablespoons of flour, then added the greens, oil and mineral water. Of course, I seasoned it with garlic, paprika, salt and pepper. I kneaded and got a dough with a compact texture, very easy to shape.
With my hand always wet, I formed the meatballs that I rolled in sesame, then I placed them in a tray on baking paper. Baking temperature is 200 degrees for 10 minutes. They are delicious both hot and cold.
Isn't that tempting? :)
Vegetable meatballs (fasting)
If until now you avoided making meatballs from vegetables, fasting, now you have no reason to avoid this recipe! Guaranteed success!
Zucchini - 2 (small)
Garlic - 3 puppies
Ardei kapia- 1
Corn- 2-3 tbsp
Greenery (I used dill)
Flaxseed + sesame seed mixture - 3 tablespoons (sesame is optional, but flaxseed acts as a substitute for the egg, it remains mandatory in the recipe!)
Warm water - 9 tablespoons
Flour - 4 tablespoons with tip
Breadcrumbs - 4 tablespoons with tip
Baking soda - 1 teaspoon
Oil - for frying
1-Zucchini, carrots, onions, peppers, potatoes and even garlic are put on the grater with small meshes.
2-Chop the greens finely.
3-Grated vegetables mix with corn and chopped greens and leave for 10-15 minutes.
4-Grind the seed mixture (with a grinder) and mix with warm water and leave for 10-15 minutes.
5-After the waiting time, drain the vegetables from the leftover liquid and mix with the rest of the ingredients (including the mixture of seeds and water).
6-Form meatballs with slightly damp hand and fry in oil, over medium heat, until nicely browned on both sides.
If the composition is slightly fluid (depending on the amount of vegetables), add a little more flour.
Boneless and skinless chicken breast 1,500 grams
Bread 100 grams
Flour 100 grams
Mango 120 grams
Sesame seeds 80 grams
Clarified butter 250 grams
Lime & acircie 100 grams
Frying oil200 ml
Lem & acircie green 50 grams
Cherry tomatoes 150 grams
Olive oil 50 grams
Butter 20 grams
Difficulty: average & middot Preparation time: 25 minutes & middot Nr. servings: 10
Remove the chicken breast from the refrigerator half an hour before cooking. Mango is washed, cleaned, cut into slices on the flat side, and cut into cubes. The breadcrumbs are mixed with sesame. Cut the breast into 20 equal slices, sprinkle with salt and pepper and pass through flour, beaten egg and sesame breadcrumbs.
Prepare the Dutch sauce from 4 egg yolks, clarified butter, salt, pepper and lemon juice, boil, stir, stirring, over low heat, until all the butter is covered, season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
Towards the end of boiling, a few slices of butter are added. He poured himself into a bowl. Sift the mango cubes with a flour blender that becomes soft as a puree, add to the Dutch sauce, mix well.
In a hot frying pan, add the frying oil and fry the chicken slices on each side, until they turn golden, about 4 minutes. Remove to a plate and keep warm. The Dutch sauce warms up slightly.
Prepare salad: prepare a light sauce of olive oil and lime juice, season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix the salad in a bowl and add the prepared dressing. Stir gently to blend.
Chicken slices are served with salad, on top 2-3 slices of cherry tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of Dutch sauce and mango over chicken breast & sesame crust icircn.
Chef's advice: Chicken breast in sesame crust can also be served with chopped vegetables or sautéed in sesame oil, over high heat, sprinkled with soy sauce.
- 750 g of peeled and cleaned huge shrimp
- 50 ml rice wine (but you can also use dry sherry or sake)
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 90 ml dark sesame oil
- 40 g of quality honey
- 40 g sesame seeds
- 20 g sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon spice 5 flavors (clove, cinnamon, Sichuan pepper, fennel, anise)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 praji
1. Wash the shrimp in cold water, allow to drain and wipe well with a kitchen towel.
2. In a large bowl, mix half of the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine, honey, sesame seeds, chili sauce and spice. Add the garlic cut into larger pieces, the white part of the two fry finely chopped and the shrimp. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
3. Using a spoon with holes, remove the shrimp from the bowl so that only the marinade remains in it. Put the shrimp in a clean bowl, in which you will mix them with the rest of the sesame oil.
4. Remove the leeks and garlic from the bowl with the marinade, boil and reduce for about 4 minutes - you want it to have a thick syrupy consistency. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
5. Heat the grill, clean and grease the grill, which you put the shrimp on. Fry on each side for about two minutes - you want it to be golden-brown on the surface and beautiful pink inside. Grease them with the reduced marinade during the roasting.
6. Place the shrimp on a plate, sprinkle with chopped green leeks, sprinkle with lime juice and serve. Good appetite.
Crispy chicken, recipe
Crispy strips of breaded chicken breast in cornflake crust. Fresh, juicy pieces of chicken breast marinated with onion and garlic and then wrapped in crispy and golden crust. A recipe for children and adults.
We need long pieces of meat that are not very thin because they dry out. That little muscle inside the chicken breast is very suitable.
Ingredient: 500 grams of boneless chicken breast, 3 eggs, flour, cornflakes.
Published by Ligia Pop
Ligia Pop is an author, nutrition consultant and raw chef. He has written 9 books so far, four of which are about a healthy diet, three about the birth and upbringing of a child, one about the practical living of a healthy life and another is a child-friendly piano method. Ligia is the host of the web shows "Ligia's Kitchen" and "Talking to Ligia" and the co-organizer of the Raw Generation conferences. See all Ligia Pop's articles
Meatballs with sesame and soy sauce
Meatballs with sesame and soy sauce from: fatty pork, raw sesame seeds, flour, egg, soy sauce, baking soda, red wine, ginger root, peanut oil, yeast, pepper powder.
- 250 g fatty pork
- 3 tablespoons raw sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons flour (dissolved in a tablespoon of water)
- 1 or
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated baking soda
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger root
- 2 cups peanut oil
- pepper powder
Method of preparation:
Chop the meat and place in a bowl, mixing well with the dissolved flour, egg, soy sauce, baking soda, wine, finely chopped yeast and ginger and pepper.
Sesame seeds (or finely chopped walnut kernels) are cleaned of impurities and sprinkled on a wooden countertop.
Roll the meatballs in sesame seeds and fry them in a pan with hot peanut oil. I'm ready when it gets crusty.
3 recipes for dinner, with less than 400 calories
I saw that dinner worries you the most and it is very true that in the evening you have to be very careful not to eat foods with a high caloric load because you no longer have any activity and you risk gaining weight.
Here are 3 examples of delicious recipes that you can eat quietly at dinner because they have less than 400 calories. I even put pasta and pizza to show you that it is possible: you do not have to give up the dishes you like but just cook them smart.
1. Chicken in sesame crust (245 cal / portion)
Preparation time: 10 minutes (plus 8 hours for marinating the chicken)
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 pieces of chicken breast of 100 grams each, boneless and skinless
- ½ cup with sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon butter with a low fat content
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, place the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar and sesame oil and mix well. Put the chicken and this mixture in a sealable bag and leave to marinate in the fridge for 8 hours.
Put the sesame seeds in a bowl and pass each piece of chicken through the seeds, on all sides.
Heat the olive oil and butter in a pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and keep it for 3-6 minutes or until well done and the sesame seeds turn copper. They can be served immediately.
2. BBQ Chicken Pizza (362 calories / serving)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for a pizza (4 servings):
- A pizza tray with a diameter of 30 cm, made of wholemeal flour (ready-to-buy)
- 1 cup with skinless chicken breast pieces
- ½ cup + 2 teaspoons barbeque sauce
- ½ Medium-sized red onion cut into rounds
- ½ sliced orange bell pepper
- ½ cup of Ceddar low fat breed cheese
- ½ cup of low fat Mozzarella breed
- 2 tablespoons freshly cut coriander
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Method of preparation:
In a small bowl, place the chicken and ¼ cup of BBQ sauce. Make sure the chicken is covered in sauce.
Sprinkle ¼ cup of BBQ sauce on the counter. Spread the chicken pieces evenly on the counter. Mix the two types of cheese and spread over the entire surface of the countertop. Then add the onion and bell pepper slices. Add the 2 teaspoons of BBQ sauce, spreading evenly with a teaspoon then sprinkle the pepper. Bake in the preheated oven at 215 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes until the top is golden and the cheese has melted. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with coriander.
3. Lasagna (312 calories / serving)
Preparation time: 2 hours
Ingredients for 12 servings:
- A chopped beef
- 3 pieces of minced Italian turkey sausages
- ½ of chopped onion
- 800 grams of sliced tomatoes to which you add basil, garlic and oregano
- 350 grams of tomato paste
- 400 grams of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon Italian lasagna sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 lasagna sheets from wholemeal flour (I prefer from Barilla)
- 400 grams of semi-skimmed ricotta cheese
- 1 or
- 2 tablespoons freshly cut parsley
- 1 cup and a half of grated semi-skimmed mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon grated low fat parmesan
Method of preparation:
Grease the pan in which you are going to bake the lasagna with olive oil or spray the cooking spray against sticking. Put the muscle in a large pan, add the Italian sausages, round onions and garlic and cook at high temperature until the muscle and sausages turn brown and the onion becomes translucent. Use a spatula or wooden spoon to mix, so that the meat does not stick. Add and mix the chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and ¼ cup of water.
Boil a pot of water. When it has reached boiling point, add the lasagna sheets and cook for 7-10 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water. Spread them on a baking sheet.
Preheat the oven to over 180 degrees Celsius.
In a small bowl, mix the ricotta cheese and egg. Add the chopped parsley and mix.
At the bottom of the pan in which you make the lasagna, spread 1 cup and a quarter to a cup and a half of the meat mixture. Arrange 6 lasagna sheets on top. Sprinkle half of the ricotta cheese mixture over the sheets. Spread over half the amount of grated mozzarella on top. Repeat the procedure with 1 cup and a half of the meat mixture. Add 6 lasagna sheets and spread the rest of the ricotta mixture and the rest of the mozzarella. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Cover with foil making sure it does not touch the cheese. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and put it in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.
Seeds and their importance in the daily diet
The seeds contain all the elements needed to turn into plants. Because of this, they are extremely nutritious. They are rich in nutrients and have a lot of benefits for the body. Despite their small or very small size, their consumption can have strong health effects.
They are very versatile and can be easily incorporated into a variety of recipes.
1. Just two tablespoons of Flaxseed they contain 6 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein. They are also rich in alpha-linolenic acid, a type of omega-3 fatty acid. Some studies suggest that flaxseed helps improve cardiovascular health. They also contain lignans, which can help protect the body from cancer or heart disease.
We can add flax seeds to breakfast with oats, yogurt, or smoothie, salads, bread, spreads.
2. Two tablespoons of Chia seeds contain 10 grams of fiber. They are also a tortuous source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium and zinc. Chia seeds reduce blood sugar and the risk of developing heart disease.
They can be eaten very easily for breakfast with oats, yogurt, or smoothie, in various recipes for cakes or puddings, or bread.
3. Hemp seeds have a protein content of more than 30% and contain all essential amino acids. In addition, they are an excellent source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids beneficial for the heart.
Hemp seeds have a light, nutty aroma. They can be eaten for breakfast (oatmeal, yogurt, smoothie), salads or cakes.
4. Despite their small size, sesame seeds contain up to 20% protein, are rich in fiber and amino acids.
Sesame oil has a cholesterol-lowering effect, so it is ideal for salads.
It is the main ingredient in tahini paste, used in the preparation of Lebanese hummus.
5. Pine seeds they contain all the essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals beneficial to the body. Fatty acids from pine seeds lower blood cholesterol levels and reduce appetite.
They can be eaten in various types of food, pasta or salads.
6. Just a teaspoon of poppy seeds contains 4% of the daily requirement of phosphorus, calcium and iron. They are also an important source of fiber and Omega-3 fatty acids.
7. Sunflower seeds contain healthy fats, proteins, fiber, selenium, copper and magnesium. They are the richest source of vitamin E (according to the USDA-United States Department of Agriculture).
They can be eaten in bread, salads, various dishes.
8. Pumpkin seeds contain 16% of the daily requirement of iron. In addition, they contain protein, fiber, amino acids, Omega-3 fatty acids and minerals such as zinc and magnesium.
Both sunflower and pumpkin seeds can be eaten in salads, bread, or various dishes.
This is how beneficial seeds are for our body and how important it is to include them in our daily diet.
You will find on the blog Lusts chosen various recipes with each of these seeds to inspire you. Here are some ideas:
Chickpea and sesame rice
Chickpea and sesame rice is a perfect food for the week when we are always on the run. It is filling and very easy to prepare.
The seeds and soy sauce give it a taste and appearance of Chinese food, and coriander gives it a special oriental aroma.
An easy but very tasty recipe, here is how we prepare it:
- 200 g of rice
- 200 g chickpeas
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- salt pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. I used ready-cooked chickpeas, I put them in the freezer. (Otherwise, the chickpeas are washed and left to soak overnight. In the morning, change the water and bring to a boil. As it boils, the foam must be removed.)
2. Boil the rice according to the time mentioned on the package, then strain it with water.
3. Peel the peppers, cut them into strips and place them in a large pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. We simmer them until they start to soften. Add the chickpeas and soy sauce, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
4. Add the rice, half a teaspoon of coriander, sesame and flax seeds, season with salt and pepper. Cover again for a few minutes, but be careful to stir from time to time.